HighRealm Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HighRealm Servers

The Official Forums for HighRealm Servers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warspears

[ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application   [ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 am

What is your name? My in game name is warspears but my name in real life is Alex.
How old are you? I am 14 but about to be 15.

In-Game Character Names: My name in game is SGT-2450 War

Steam Name: warspears1

Steam ID: My Steam ID STEAM_0:0:81124024

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122513776/

What country/time zone do you live in? United States, Arizona. It is Mountain Time Zone

How long have you been apart of our
community?
I have been apart of the community for not a long time but I feel like I have gained the trust of the players and the staff.

How many hours do you have in our server?
About 3 hours at the moment but I am planning on staying on as long as there is other people.

How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod?
I have 1165 hours on Gmod
What gamemodes do you play the most of in Garry's Mod?
I definitely play Star Wars RP the most out of any Gmod gamemode but I have dabbled in many other different game modes and I know how to run things.
Have you ever received any disciplinary action in our community?
Nope only commendations.
If so what was the reason and for how long?

Do you have a functional microphone?
Yes I do and you will find it quite operational.
Have you had any previous staffing experience?
Yes plenty, I have been staff on many servers that get 50+ people and I have also owned, ran, and made many of my own servers.
Have you had any precious experience using ULX?
Yes, ULX is one of the coding languages I know.
Do you have any experience with NutScript?
I am less experienced with NutScript but I tend to learn and remember things pretty fast.
Are you currently staffing on another
server/community, if so which one(s)?
No, at the moment I am not in any other community.
How active are you usually on a weekly basis?
I try to be on as much as I can during the week days but I have sports and lots of homework. But during the weekdays you will find me on when ever I can be.
How much of your time a week are you willing to set aside for our community?
As much as needed.
Are you willing to be active on the forums and spending time helping others one on one?
Yes, one of the things I most enjoy about running and staffing a server is the player communication. It really makes you feel like you are doing a good job and helping people have a good time.

::::::::::::

Answer the following questions in complete sentences with a minimum of 2 sentences per question. You may use as many sentences as you would like. The more detailed and in depth your responses the more professional your application looks.

Why do you wish to become a member of our staff?
I enjoy playing Gmod, a lot and seeing people who I can work with and spend time with is a hard thing to find. So when I find this I leap at the opportunity to help and assist anyone who needs it. Also when I find nice people I tend to start thinking less about personal need and just helping them with nourishing and caring for the server.

Why are you interested in our community/server?
It ties in with the question above. Finding nice, caring, and hard working people on Gmod is no easy task. When I do it is always a blessing to see them accept me for how I am and how I interact with people. This is what has happened here, I feel accepted into the community so I want to give back and this is my way of achieving this.

Why do you believe you should be accepted?
I am a hard worker, someone who can learn and adapt to his faults, and generally make the community better by player staff communication and offering new and improved methods that both benefit the players as well as the staff. I also have demonstrated a knowledge about the game/Role Playing aspect.

What makes you a better candidate compared to the other applicants?
I believe for all the reasons listed above and my massive amount of history with staffing make me better applicants then the others. "In my book, experience outranks everything," (Captain Rex).

Why do you think you deserve to be accepted into HighRealm staff?
Same answer as the last 2 questions. Lots of experience and I can really help things in a more balanced way.

Below please give a description about yourself in as much detail as you wish. This can include just a general summarization of yourself and allows us here in the community to better understand and form connections with each other. There is no limit to the amount of sentences you wish to use. Please keep everything professional.

------------------------
I am someone that puts work before almost anything. If I am a worker for a server and they have no staff on I will always be the first one to volunteer. There might be just one player on, but that one player may get us to two, then to four, then to eight and so on. I know how servers are operated, what the player staff interactions are like, what staff to staff interactions are like, and many more things. I am someone that people tend to start trusting early because I show a certain loyalty and compassion that other people have a hard time showing. I have a fun time working and making servers better, that's just what I like and this is one of the really big reasons I want to be staff.

------------------------

If accepted we respect the right to withdraw any staff rank with or without notice to you or anyone else. And by playing on HighRealm Servers you abide by our guidelines and accept our terms.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Owner
Owner
Ghost

[ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application   [ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Warspears' Staff Application
Page 1 of 1