HighRealm Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HighRealm Servers

The Official Forums for HighRealm Servers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightharrw
Administrator
Administrator

[ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application   [ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:33 am

What is your name?
Harrison (aka ruby rose)

How old are you?
16. (17 in may)

In-Game Character Names:
Wrath chaos, Rudy rose, Harrison blackrose

Steam Name:
Knightgaming

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:84781974

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity. Com profiles/76561198129829677/

What country/time zone do you live in?
GMT England

How long have you been apart of our
community?

I have been apart of the HighRealm Community since it's origins and have helped people in the community.

How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod?
1827 Hours

What gamemodes do you play the most of in Garry's Mod?
Militaryrp

Have you ever received any disciplinary action in our community?
NA

If so what was the reason and for how long?

NA

Do you have a functional microphone?
Yes

Have you had any previous staffing experience?
Yes, I am experienced with staffing and have before.

Have you had any previous experience using ULX?
Yes, I am very experienced with ULX.

Do you have any experience with NutScript?
Yes, but not very experienced.

Are you currently staffing on another
server/community, if so which one(s)?
Nope

How active are you usually on a weekly basis?
Saturdays I am usually busy and Wednesday and Monday

How much of your time a week are you willing to set aside for our community?
A couple hours daily.

Are you willing to be active on the forums and spending time helping others one on one?
Yes

::::::::::::

Answer the following questions in complete sentences with a minimum of 2 sentences per question. You may use as many sentences as you would like. The more detailed and in depth your responses the more professional your application looks.

Why do you wish to become a member of our staff?
Because I was last time and I want to help improve the community and the player base again. HighRealm is probably one of the best communities that I have played before and to be a part of the staffing team would be amazing.

Why are you interested in our community/server?
I was apart of it last time and I want to be a big part of this amazing community and help give back to what they have gave me. It is nice to make a fun and enjoyable environment for others to enjoy and have fun.

Why do you believe you should be accepted?
I was previously staff with HighRealm but then the community was reformed and I would like to once again be apart of this amazing time. I am a very nice and caring person and I enjoy helping those and making this community better.

What makes you a better candidate compared to the other applicants?
Because I ha e been staff on many other severs and know what I am doing. I can handle sensitive situations under stress and pressure with ease and use it as a motivational drive.

Why do you think you deserve to be accepted into HighRealm staff?
Because I have been a part of this community for quite sometime and I want to see it grow and become even better. I believe I can use my skills and what I know and make it even better.

Below please give a description about yourself in as much detail as you wish. This can include just a general summarization of yourself and allows us here in the community to better understand and form connections with each other. There is no limit to the amount of sentences you wish to use. Please keep everything professional.

------------------------
Well first my name is Rose, I have been playing games for along time and I have gotten really good at them even tho I have cfs, ADHD, pddnos (look them up). There isn't that much I can say about myself you kind of have to talk to me yourself and I'm very easy to get along with.

------------------------

If accepted we respect the right to withdraw any staff rank with or without notice to you or anyone else. And by playing on HighRealm Servers you abide by our guidelines and accept our terms.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Owner
Owner
Ghost

[ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application   [ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:38 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ruby's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1